Easy Company Formation in the UK
Create your own Company online
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE STEPS BELOW TO CREATE YOURS NOW!
Is your company name available?
Most limited companies are ‘limited by shares’. This means that the shareholders’ responsibilities for the company’s financial liabilities are limited to the value of shares that they own but haven’t paid for.
Company directors aren’t personally responsible for debts the business can’t pay if it goes wrong, as long as they haven’t broken the law.
CHOOSING A NAME
for your LTD
- Your name can’t be exactly the same as another registered company’s name - use the search box to see if a name’s been taken.
- Your registered company name can’t be similar to another registered name.
- Your name can’t contain a ‘sensitive’ word or expression unless you get permission
- Your name can’t suggest a connection with government or local authorities
- Your name can’t be offensive
of the LTD registration
- A company name (there are rules on what it can and can’t include)
- An address for the company
- At least one director
- At least one shareholder
Your company must have at least one director.
A director must be 16 or over and not be disqualified from being a director.
Another company can be a director, but at least one of your company’s directors must be a person.
A director is legally responsible for running the company and making sure company accounts and reports are done properly.
Directors’ names and addresses are publicly available from Companies House.
WEB HOSTING FAQ
WEB DESIGN FAQ
EASY-CORP © 2015